Wednesday, June 8, 2022

The Ultimate Law of Attraction Hack WORKS FAST!

The Ultimate Law of Attraction Hack WORKS FAST!


What I'm about to share with you is one of my absolute favorite law of attraction and manifesting hacks. And I'm going to warn you when you master this, it works insanely fast. I actually started using this probably about a year ago and the rate of acceleration I've seen within my own manifesting process has been insane. Like things that have realistically, you should have taken yours are showing up within months and even weeks, yes. Weeks.




And it's not just me. I've actually shared this with a lot of my one-on-one clients and they've seen massive acceleration as well. I can't wait to share this manifesting hack with you, but before we do, and before we get into this video, you know what to do.




Just go ahead and hit that little thumbs up button right down there below. If you are calling in manifesting results fast this year, hello and welcome back to my channel.




And if you're new here, my name is Mary Kate, and I'm a mindset coach manifesting expert and founder of MK magic mindset.com. My whole channel is all about law of attraction, manifesting meditation and more so be sure to subscribe. I would love to have you here. So let's face it.




Everyone wants to manifest things fast. We are in a society where everything can happen instantly. Remember the old days where you had to go to a library to learn about something or research about something, anything you're curious about, you had to go to the library and actually look it up. And now we can literally have the answer to any question that pops into our mind within 30 seconds or less through a smartphone times have changed a lot. We expect things immediate and fast, and of course the same applies to manifesting.




We think of something we want, we ask for it.




We hold the space, we follow the steps and then we want it right now. And I totally get it. That's normal based on the way we're programmed in society. It's the instant gratification that we are programmed to expect.




But when it comes to manifesting, time really is an illusion because everything you desire is already here and it already exists. You just have to align with it and attract it. Typically what I see with a lot of clients and even personal friends is that they follow a few steps and they think they did everything correctly. But then when it doesn't show up right away, or by the deadline that they set, they panic or get frustrated or just give up. But the thing about manifesting is that the magic truly happens when it looks like that thing isn't happening and isn't going to show up.




And then the very last second it shows up anyway, there is this beauty and power in magic in creation.




So let's get into this powerful manifesting hack that I swear by, but also let me be clear. It's not up to you to control the timing or force anything to happen based on what you think is best. It's more about allowing, but this hack will make your manifestation shop much more quickly than if you hadn't used this. So here it goes.




I always say what you expect is what you attract, because expectations are a fundamental force in what you experience.




Think about all of the expectations you have on a daily basis. You expect to wake up maybe at a certain time, maybe not. You expect to have coffee or tea or eat breakfast or not. You expect you maybe go to work or you have a morning workout.




You expect, you eat at a certain time, be home at a certain time, go to bed at a certain time. You expect, you see certain people talk to certain people, experience certain things throughout your day. And in turn that creates your reality. These are all expectations that you've created based on your routine. But imagine if you expected the thing that you want as being real, what if you were able to shift into a certain energetic frequency to attract much quicker, this is what I want to show you how to do right now.




So here's how it all works. And what to do the way this hack works is by shifting energies and changing your expectations. Because what you expect is what you attract.




I'll be saying this a lot because I have to drive this one home. It's so important.




What you expect is what you attract. So in order to do this manifesting hack, you're going to have to grab a paper and pen and let's get started. The first thing you're going to do is write down the words. I am certain followed by whatever it is that you intend to manifest. And I mean, actually write it.




Don't just type this on your computer. Don't just say this in your mind, in order for this manifesting hack to truly work, you have to write it down on paper.




So you're going to write down the words I am certain, and then insert the thing that you intend to manifest, but do it in present tense. It is so important that you actually write this because there is power and scientific proof that writing things down helps solidify in your mind. So don't skip this step, get off your chair, go get that paper and pen and actually write the words.




The Ultimate Law of Attraction Hack | WORKS FAST!

 


I am certain followed by the intention of what you want and make sure you write this in present tense. That's extremely important to note. So for example, I am certain that I have blank. I am certain that blank is mine. I am certain that I have more money than I know what to do with.




I am certain that I have the most amazing supportive, loving partner.




I am certain that this is mine. So you write down the words. I am certain followed by a statement of the thing that you intend to manifest in present tense as if it's already here and that you're certain of it. And after you write it down, I want you to sit in the feeling and the energy of being certain, that it's yours for as long as you need.




And this feeling of certainty can feel different for each person. Maybe it just feels like there's a wave of comfort and relief that you are so certain of it that you don't have to worry about when and how just feel feelings of being a hundred percent, totally certain that it's going to happen. And it's so obvious that you can't imagine it not happening. Just like how you were totally certain of the things that you expect throughout your day, explore the feeling of certainty that this thing will for sure happen no matter what, what does that feel like to you? And I know that you probably want an exact amount of time to sit in this feeling, but the amount of time that you need is different for each and every person it's based on your thoughts and your beliefs and your resistance about this thing that you want, it'll determine how long you need to stay in this feeling.




So I can't give you an exact answer of like 10 minutes, 20 minutes an hour, do what feels best for you. You will know how long to do it based on how you feel. So trust that and trust yourself. When you use this manifesting hack, you are tapping into the same energetic frequency of the thing that you want. And therefore you're attracting it much more quickly.




The feeling of certainty has a really powerful, energetic force behind it because it shapes your physical reality. So if you are putting out the energy of certainty that, you know, and expect it fully, that it will show up, it sets forth and activation of your desire. Did you know that there are actually six principles that when used in a specific order, create an activation for your desire to show up in your reality? Yes, this is really how it works.




And it really is that simple.




And I've developed an entire system that shows you exactly what to do when to do it. And how inside of the manifesting activation system, this system works for each and everything that you intend to manifest using a combination of quantum physics, energy work, subconscious programming, and mindset, work designed to clear resistance, shift your energy, and create new beliefs and expectations about what you get to have. It's truly groundbreaking and the results are incredible. So if you want to find out more and get instant access, I will leave a link up here and a link down below, but this will truly change the way that you manifest.




And it'll give you an exact step-by-step system to follow, to activate exactly what you want when you use this activation.




Your desire literally has no choice, but to show up because you're following specific principles that activate your manifesting in a specific order. So if you like having an exact go-to process, you won't want to miss this. This is truly one of my most favorite manifesting hacks. And I seriously can't wait for you to try it. So to recap, you're going to write down the words.




I am certain that I have blank and you do it in present tense. And then you sit in that feeling of certainty for however long you need in order to be so sure that it's going to happen, that you fully expect it.




This will truly, truly accelerate your manifesting in a way that you've probably never experienced before. This is something I use personally, and I was just so excited to share it with you. And as always, I would love to hear your thoughts on this.




So leave your comment below. Maybe let. Me know what you intend to manifest, what you're going to use this hack to manifest this year. And I really hope you enjoy this video. And if you did be sure to give this video a thumbs up, subscribe to my channel and hit the bell notification.




So you get notified. Whenever I post a new video, I typically post videos every single Wednesday.




So you can always be on the lookout for videos that day. And if you haven't followed me over on Instagram, you can find me at MK magic mindset and be sure to check out my website, MK magic mindset.com, where you can find more about my digital courses, the manifesting activation system, and so much more.




And I will see you in the next one. .




https://baez5058--mommakingmoneyathome.thrivecart.com/11-a4-quotes-from-martin-luther-king-jr/




Thanks for your visit!




https://youtu.be/QTJnRbFJvvE


https://bit.ly/3xuLXcQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

YT Explosion Code Review" Week 1 Results

Hi guys Kelita and I wanted to come and give you a YouTube explosion code review and this review is really from my first week of being invol...