Sunday, June 26, 2022

THIS WILL GUESS YOUR AGE

Y'all know Buzz Feed. They're like the government. They're watching me...



They know a lot more about you than you think. Taking tests before on here... they were so accurate it's scary... So today, we're taking more. To see how well they really know me. And if they're still watching me; because I'm not sure.



So we're gonna do a couple of these I guess your age quizzes I know it sounds so stupid. Let me tell you these are legit or completely inaccurate.



Let's start off simple. Can we accurately guess your age by how many of these movies you've seen? Ok this seems easy enough.



We're gonna check off all the movies. I've seen 21 Jump Street Aladdin pretty sure I watched a little bit of American Pie avatar back to the future a little bit of Brokeback Mountain Bruce, Almighty Casablanca my dad used to watch out all the time chicken run was the first movie. I've ever seen in a theater clueless I like that shit dark night that will Wears Prada ET Don't make fun of me, but I still like it Edward Scissor hands. That's a good one Help, I'm not sure if I ever watched Fight Club Forrest Gump Freaky Friday, I like this movie, too Frozen I want to watch this movie, but I haven't yet hangover I have not watched High School Musical believe it or not.



I have not home alone of Washington only 537 times Hunger Games Jurassic Park jaws Legally Blonde to watch that a million times to Matilda rushed at only 19 times Mean Girls Miss Congeniality I have not seen the notebook or pitch perfect or Pulp Fiction rocky.



Yes stream yes Shrek Hmm that movie sounds so familiar Okay, donkey. Donkey donkey donkey. Okay, this guy look so familiar first things first Where's your shit up some? No, I haven't watched that I'm just kidding sister acts Sleepless in Seattle social network. Oh my god Is that Mark Zuckerberg?



super bad Titanic Toy Story Twilight Wizard odds have you guys seen all these movies comment below what you haven't seen I got No no way Hold up hold up 25 how did this know? What did I tell you guys? How this BuzzFeed know this shit? I don't know what to tell you to be one of those people that Like put the sticker on their webcam when they're not using it have you seen that black mayor episode work No, no we cannot have this. I'm telling you.



They're watching me.



I'm not crazy You'll find out soon enough make sure your doors closed make sure when drizzle windows are closed windows are closed Definitely close your vents. They're in the air judge. These trendy foods and will accurately guess your age Okay, BuzzFeed all right Avocado toast yeah, I love avocado toast, okay, it's gonna put me as a millennial There's no way it's gonna guess my right age charcoal soft-serve. Oh, I haven't had it, so I'm gonna do neutral I wanna try it though.



Oh Hot chicken hot chicken Oh YUM, baby.



I love me some hot chicken pokeball I love pokeball but not like my favorite thing in the world, but it's really good when I'm really hungry, so yeah That was pretty young crab cake No, this is this is It's okay, like I would take a few bites out of it, but that's too much diabetes for me I shit runs in my family. I don't think I can run faster than as though Detroit style pizza I have never had this because it's not gluten-free, but I'm sure is delicious cauliflower steak What this is a vegan thing? I'm gonna be like yuck I like cauliflowers, but as a steak no mm-hmm, bubi purple yam I don't it's not my first choice or second choice or even third maybe like fourth or fifth edible flowers I It's the texture the texture is what really does it for me that I do not like much a Lot a now we talk in okay.



It's pretty okay.



I prefer green tea Snickerdoodle hummus I've heard about this It's like cookie dough made out of chickpeas sure, but that's okay. Yes, okay There's no way they're guessing my age. Nope not in a million years 3232 buds feet you better check your shit, cuz I I Flipped it around. It's probably cuz I covered in my webcam. Y'all can't see me the first one was a fluke Oh this one This is a fun one react to these tweets and we'll guest your age, and how over it you are So I'm judging tweets and you're gonna.



Tell me how old I am alright alright Y'all tired of boiling water every time you make pasta boil a few gallons at the beginning of the week. Um freeze it for later Block like retweet DM Childish sad be no Okay, I like it is a funny one more bad news for single people number of fish in the sea has dropped by nearly half since 1970 report says Keep scrolling. I ain't about this environmentalist lifestyle for genders men women fly-fishing dogs I would like Maybe I was in the middie M high gay and also super dumb You're cute another juggler gives up on his dreams.



Hahahaha. This is funny I'll retweet this get it through the sad story, man, throw away his juggling balls wait What if it's a girl oh no, no, we're talking about juggling balls me texting my crush have any plans tonight No, not yet.



THIS WILL GUESS YOUR AGE

I'm totally free and available Okay, and we'll have a good night. Whatever you do what keep scrolling. I'm good fuck concert singer Me from the back and a normal speaking voice It's actually been a tough few months. I would like to the tune of Eleanor Rigby Dog in the trench coat getting promoted at work, but then sheds disguise paint not surprised Okay, I'm off-key as fuck, but I mean that's that's alright I'll keep strong though cuz that's what I do all I do is keep scrolling off favorite I only like favorite like fan tweets and stuff but Yeah, Xbox support.



I asked the Delhi Sharma and GTA are you able to see if he okay?



He was wearing a red shirt, and I shot him with a rocket launcher Blah I Was just kidding Elmo retreat, that's real funny mime interview boss mean boss When can you start I'm a block for trying to be funny Accidentally pasted listened to an email instead of my signature and in my panic to delete it managed to send it oh That's so bad. It's like in Friday the 13th when you get the gas And you're trying to fill up the car, and it makes you press r1 or l1 and I always press the wrong one Oh Keeps going woman deodorant cents rose cotton spring meadow men's winter ice sharknado glacier bunch Antifreeze good. That's why I wear men's deodorant. What are you talking about our bitch don't have a gender? Oh, it keeps crawling.



You don't deserve my like just yet some days. You're on the moon and other days You're the PI not real sure what that means, but if you're feeling sad we can talk about it Is this like a pie like a food? Oh keep scrolling? I have a crush on this guy so do you talk to him this makes? No sense?



I'm gonna block you last things I'll scream from my deathbed Remember me Okay, this is like MCR lyrics or something Like keep scrolling you got you're in your early 20s, and you're not over anything Not damn, you're just the beginning you got here for this Twitter party, and you're not gonna let anyone rain on your parade Good for you, but I'm mid 20. Thank you very much. It could be like either early 20 or late 20 I'll take the early twenties. Thank you. I mean y'all were Pretty close but not close enough plan your childhood meals and we'll guest your age.



Okay this one sounds promising How do you like to start your day? What the fucker any of these boost is the secret of my energy? Horlicks I'm about you guys, but like my dad didn't have any hookers around when I was a kid I have no idea what any of these are what? What's your Tiffin for a short break? Okay?



What is it ideally? What is a cold Maggie? The fuck is a paratha Roti sabzi, I'm in the wrong country, okay How often you use these 21 emojis and will guess your age All right, this one is the one how often do you use this emoji okay? It's all the time because this one was like the top The top one that I use my mom always spends this emoji to me So I feel obligated to spam it back So it is like my second use of the moji because I send so many to my mom. Okay, don't judge me It's from my mom.



Okay. I want to do you okay all the time here we go I'm gonna bring me like a damn eggplant emoji or something So we could switch it up because I definitely don't use that ever how often do you I? Don't But it's like this is the ones that I use that's like thanks, dude.



You're my friend oh Yeah friend Like never because most of the time. I can't really find it So end up using another emoji.



How often do you this occasionally? I'll give somebody the emoji to shove their thumb up there wait so it's not a thumbs up no poop I Don't use the poop as much as I would like to use the poop. Yeah, let's say. I never use it again. It's like way out there in emoji space and I ain't trying to go through a couple pages of emojis to find the poop this one I use won a fair amount of times it's like What are you doing?



I see you Oh, this is my all the time any time sausage says he wants to do something that I don't approve of You're gonna get this face when I just want to end the conversation Instead of saying yeah alright.



Yeah, yeah, yeah just Or just like when you have a little like oh my god. It was this big I want to throw up gang signs all the time Hmm hmm you did what today? You ordered what off Amazon? How often do I use the dead emoji I?



Did not use this so Okay, maybe I've used it like once or twice in 2017 okay again all the time cuz my mom she sends it to me I send it back okay I never use this monkey cause this is stupid like Like me peekaboo no bitch fire Only one I'm talking about my merch, okay I never use this one the the purple devil like aka Barney if you zoom in real close you see the 666 on his forehead Yeah, I'll fuck with this guy never never Oh BuzzFeed Okay, okay. I don't use this nearly as much as I should but I'm kind of ashamed of myself for putting never Let's put a little bit. How often do you use this okay? The net pen painting nails I've used a couple times So let's do that whatever how often do I use this no no I hate this shit heartbreak Never I don't I don't think I've ever used that emoji the fuck is this Maybe Me nah I don't even know this is a real emoji.



I'm done.



It's not gonna I Really got 12 years old You're telling me a 12 year old. Oh, yeah, yeah total year old almost never uses an eggplant What did I do to deserve this? What did I do what if I just like what did I do to deserve this okay? First of all what do you guys think? comment below BuzzFeed all luck a hundred percent My allergies are acting up cuz there's some bush all right come on below let me know how old you are if you're older than five years old make sure you hit that like button in the and subscribe join the Wolfpack Well, I love you guys so much.



Thanks for watching bye guys.



https://dreamlifetrack.com/aff/risec/josebaezky/YourTracking



https://youtu.be/73a8katMgq4
https://bit.ly/3NmKGt0

No comments:

Post a Comment

YT Explosion Code Review" Week 1 Results

Hi guys Kelita and I wanted to come and give you a YouTube explosion code review and this review is really from my first week of being invol...