Sunday, June 26, 2022

Taste Testing the Latest Food Trend Products

Hello it's Jamie I'm here with Amy and I'm here with Finn and we just like to say that wherever you are in the world we hope that you and your friends and family are safe and that you're healthy obviously we're all our own individual homes at the moment but we have filmed quite a few videos to keep us going for a while so make sure that you're subscribe to the channel and you click the bell to get notified every time we upload we're also going to be releasing a brand new playlist of sorted videos which you may never have seen before every single day on the channel so keep your eye out and as if that isn't enough to keep all the boredom at bay we're also going to be going live on Instagram every single day at 4:30 p.m.



UK time with cooking hacks with kitchen exploration and little weird dances maybe so whatever you do make sure you follow us on instagram at sorted food please enjoy today's video which is all about we are sorted a group of mates who have your back when it comes to all things food from cooking battles to gadget reviews other slower and cookbook challenges to a midweek meal Pat's app we uncover the tools that will help us all cook and eat smarter join our community where everything we do starts with you hello everyone I'm Mike this is bears welcome to fridge cam now everybody loves to snack especially if your name is James Stafford today's episode we explore healthy snacking food trends and see if they're any good disclaimer this video contains some shocking food phones you guys evidently enjoy it and keep asking us.



To review certain products this is our first look at a handful of them I've picked a number of healthy slacking products today we've got our chef James and a normal mic to test out these products I don't know if I even unhealthily snack except for maybe some chocolate in the evening I get really hungry between meals so I have to think about what I'm gonna snack otherwise I'm just gonna eat bad start your thicker than me what to cease thicker than me yeah what Beauty wise we're just everything my god pick a muscle your thicker than me at it.



Number one lift the cloche just say straight off snacking may also include drinks Key's mac on a gooey and beverage that you might consume outside of mealtimes okay okay Javier's already it's a very small packet it's not a lot going on in there this this packet here is only filled up to there there's a gram oh it says 1g on it doesn't it yeah that's a crack I thought you were doing that black wait I thought wow he can literally feel grams its Columbian roasted coffee powder with added red jingzhong from career it's coffee and additives the additive being ginseng which.



Has been used for hundred years in Chinese medicine and they claimed to have a number of health benefits and by adding it to your coffee will give you the vitality you need for the day ginseng is a root and if it's grown for up to four years it's fresh if it's between four and six years it's white if it's six years or more in terms of how long it's grown then it is red and that is therefore the premium would you like to make one yes please yeah so this is what it looks like it smells slightly fruity so it's not huge in flavor it tastes earthy I wouldn't say it tastes like coffee would you I like it more than innocent coffee yeah it's much nicer than inside it tastes like more like tea all right dr.



Barry tell us the health benefit before I do that close double check you feeling anything at all any effect you are not a real doctor I'm feeling a lot of love okay so it's shown to have.



Antioxidant properties that could help improve brain functions and but also the one that jumped out to me is it can enhance blood flow in the penile muscles the life I felt yeah so you can strengthen your immune system in people with cancer and even in hearty effects of certain vaccinations and as with all these products we're not making any health claims we're just.



Sharing what the product is what they claim to do and look at what those ingredients are it tastes fine I don't think I would drink it for enjoyment red coffee on the rise or a bit of a flop what about what no peeking honestly I could see this being a thing I don't think people will but at the same time I don't think it's a flop it's as a product is fine I think it's on the rise you think it's like not fully floppy below it's somewhere in the middle psycho semi there you go you've had your morning stimulus this is the next one high protein what it's a multi seed loaf in a cup is it oh is it bread no way and it's 25% superfoods that is a claim this is microwave bread in a mug high protein 25% superfood and vegan fast substantial tasty I am fascinated about this I don't know about it from a health perspective but bread in a mug if it's good like corn this.



Particular thing provides you with 23 grams of protein per hundred so you put the powder in 75 mils of water oh it's really banana it's really Bernard Harry give it a stir and then in the microwave for how long three minutes it hasn't risen it looks it looks a little bit sad flop it tada no bounces it's just like a dense spread like a soda Brady type it is like a soda bread isn't it looks better on the inside than it did on the outside CD Brady really nice Cheers cheese.



Instantly you get 'banahna don't you that's the first thing that hits you so it's very banana bread.



Then I just get crunches of seeds must be quite nice yeah I'm super surprised it's dense it's stodgy it would benefit from something they say goes with anything so sweet breakfast with honey and jam noon as a side dish with soup or salad or for dinner with a hearty topping of cheese egg ham and the alike absolutely I'm sorry my bad 20 grams of protein in this is.



Actually quite a lot so if you're looking for something high protein so lowish carbs i guess that fills you up and is tasty in under five minutes then I'd say this is brilliant you can keep it in the cupboard yes literally like it is instant breath rather than buying six rolls and having some of them go off come on Evers no seven good one let's have a good luck is this microwave hello or wave goodbye sticking with it the bread is better than saying microwave hello but it's a wave hello for me I I would also wave hello to this frame lift the clock shriveled right root I look at this and I'm I'm underwhelmed although is this healthy though dried fruit is notoriously not healthy yeah it's just full of sugar it's what we got here we got dried Kiwi and or enough pollen orange Cheers this is rind keep it real eat the peel more fiber vitamins and nutrients are packed.



Into the edible outside than the flesh the fruit alone but comparative to salty sugary fried snacks this is a fairly sensible option Hannah the rind Kiwi is like eating sour sweets yeah.



Hanging in a good way but the oranges like marmalade is bitter yeah it's not just a hit of sugar which is really nice it's got all sorts of stuff going on I like it and there's a really chewy nice texture so as a substitute for candy sweets things like that I can see it really being useful provides a sugar hit but I'd have trouble eating the whole pack which is probably a good thing I think like the trouble that dried fruit is that it is very sugary it's probably good for getting like a sweet hit instead of something like chocolate dr.



Taste Testing the Latest Food Trend Products | Vol.5

Berry could you tell us about the health benefits so fruit rinds on average contained three to four times the fiber content compared to a serving of flesh alone fiber not only makes a snack more satisfying but high fiber diets are linked to less heart disease improved gut health lower cholesterol and a lower obesity rate what I particularly like about this one is it's not just the inverted commas healthy benefits it's also the food waste so the amount of fruit and veg that's.



Thrown away and a lot of that is the people that we wouldn't normally eat so not only you saving that which Mother Nature has gone to the effort of grow you're also getting health.



Benefits of the fiber and the antioxidants ask the question okay then are you loving the rind or should we leave it behind I think it's a great product I'm gonna say loving the rind I think the general public might leave it behind however I'm loving the rhyme on earth is that oh it's a little heart on a stick a teapot what's a teapot oh my goodness this is silly mine's lemon and ginger what flavors will is passion fruit punch gourmet tea 100 percent natural tea made easy dissolves in water each teapot is made from natural extraction of all the goodness from.



The loose leaf tea fruits and plants forms into a crystallized pop to provide the perfect brew who needs cup AB teapot we believe there's a better way to enjoy quality ting a more easy fun and fuss-free experience but consumer to enjoy their favorite brew but ever their heart desires this is a long collaboration with Chester University to create this bagless tea and it's supposed to be yeah fun and an an experience oh you're smells amazing mine does not and it goes it goes fast this was a product sent to us by Amanda she thought would be good for us to have a look at.



So I bought some I'm getting the delicious combination of lemon and ginger coming through now that smells amazing I think it tastes nice it's sweet and then ends bitter sour II the same here you get ginger not getting a huge amount of lemon and then it sort of tails off and pastes similar to a sort of the bitterness that you get from a from loosely potatoes you can get the flavors and then you get the tea afterwards so I can imagine seeing in a in a boutique hotel they're like yeah I mean a bit different it's a gift to say it is a bit of fun absolutely as a hundred percent a gift for a tea lover I definitely think it's very Instagram friendly as well and the video was seen from the brand you know the videos look good because of the shape before and the process of stirring what about if I told you that each one works out one pound fifty oh so nine.



Pounds for that tube hundred sir one-off gift that pricing for me is just a complete turnoff would you pop it like it's hot or drop it like it's not yeah well done mate that is cracking.



I would drop it like it's not I would also drop it like it's not we see a lot of these things that are good products but just fifth and final one for today they're nuts they nuts covered in cacao they are exactly that nuts covered in cacao but I want to know what nut interesting because I was instantly gonna say Brazil no it looks like a cross between a Brazil nut and an almond Vogue called it the delicious healthy nut you've never heard of it tastes like a pauline Melissa nice melts in your mouth they are melts away they're crunchy but then as soon as you.



Sort of clackum they just dissolve into deliciousness I think the closest nut would be.



A macadamia nut this is this is a naughty snack this is not healthy it's calmly healthy so these are called pili luckily you know they used in Filipino cooking often added to cooking and baking in it's roasted form they give a sweet bitter flavor and a velvety texture the pili nut is growing on trees in the nutrient-rich soils surrounding the Mount Mayon volcano this is a healthy snack product that has four ingredients peanuts Ecuadorian cacao yes it has salt and yes it has sugar but it's the nut that is kind of the focal point here albeit the other ingredients are well sourced too and that that deserved the great taste three star award from 2018 that it was awarded because they tastes amazing their sprouted nuts which we know activation means that you get all the nutrients within them so I can see how it's made the h-word it tastes like it should be really high in sugar that's the thing like it's a genuine substitute to a chocolate bar.



You get a sweetness that you're looking for the other thing that is important here is it is.



Complete protein so all of your essential amino acids provided one of the highest sources of magnesium and also really high in phosphorus which is good for bone health considered the second most important behind calcium that's genuinely new to me and I really like those they are delicious and they taste like they should be far worse for you so they are very very difficult to get hold of in the UK and I think this comes to why they haven't really scaled and they're new to us is because of where they're grown and they are difficult to scale however I picked up those bags in LA where we were last there and they were about four dollars a bag as how much I expected it to be yes it's not like jaw-dropping amount as with all of these I wouldn't eat them for the health benefits the health benefits are a nice by-product to them if they are delicious.



Okay then a great product or not not not not it's all in the delivery we've given up a weight is a great product yeah it's a great great product and it's completely new to me really delicious.



We've also built the sorted Club where you can get tons of foodie inspo using the packs midweek meal app discover and share restaurant recommendations using their eat app listen and contribute to our feast your ears podcast and send us ideas for new cookbooks you'll receive throughout the year check it all out by heading to sorted dot Club and now a blooper we've got Mike and Jamie here a chef and a normal chance James sunny 12 years mate you were rehearsing in the mirror last night and you didn't expect James that together that's the blooper right there okay .



http://josebaezky.sciatica1.hop.clickbank.net/?pid=4



Jose Amoros
Thanks for your visit!



https://youtu.be/7q0WVzKi2KQ
https://bit.ly/3ONcHex

No comments:

Post a Comment

YT Explosion Code Review" Week 1 Results

Hi guys Kelita and I wanted to come and give you a YouTube explosion code review and this review is really from my first week of being invol...