Saturday, June 4, 2022

I caught a cloud on my paraglider ... and took it home!

I caught a cloud on my paraglider ... and took it home!


Have you ever wondered what’s up in that cloud? What does it feel like? What does it look like? Can we catch it? Let’s give it a try.




I’m going to use my paraglider here, there’s no engine, it’s just a harness and a paraglider wing. And this little thing, called a vario. When it beeps, we’re going up. When it goes baaah . I’m going to try and circle and get up to the cloud, and then we’re going to catch it.




Check this out. I got us a bag, I should be able to stick this out the side of my harness, catch some cloud, and bring it back down, and we can see what happens. Come with me, let’s check it out.




Let’s go fly! What I’m trying to do while I’m cruising around here is watch out for birds, I can see a bird there, and he’s gone through some lifting air, because he didn’t flap and he went up, so I know there’s something just ahead of me here, so if I fly out here … there we go, that’s something I can use and I can turn in that.




Thank you birdie! Round we go. If I’m lucky I can do a full 360 in this, and climb all the way around. It’s a long way to the clouds. Oooh, we’re going down, quick find something!




Oooh, that’s terrible.




Sinking sinking sinking. There must be lift somewhere here… Searching searching searching Aaah, that’s a nice feeling! Yeeehoo, that’ll do! Woohoo, a bit sporty there.




I’m about halfway up to the cloud now, and I’m just trying to hold onto this thermal, I’m trying to guess where it is really. I’m getting that beeping, I’m getting that beeping, hmm m! OK, we’re almost up in the clouds, I’ve been climbing here, I’ve just lost the climb I’m going to have to find it again, but we’ve almost got it! That’s Brighton over there, and there’s our little cloud.




Come on cloud!




I’m going to catch you! Whoo, check at this view, look at this view! Come on, little cloud. I’m so close now I can almost touch the cloud. I just can’t get that last little bit.




I need to get up to grab hold of it, I just can't .. ughh, I just can’t get it now I've got up to the cloud, just on the edge of it Let’s see if we can catch some of it in our bag. Whoo, it’s a bit rough here. So I’ve got my bag, and I’m staying just on the edge of the cloud here so I can still see where I’m going.




Whoohoo, OK let’s catch a bit of this cloud here. Go through this bit here. Whoohoo! I’ve got it in the bag! Let’s take it back down.




I caught a cloud on my paraglider ... and took it home!




 


One cloud from Brighton. My hands are freezing. I’ve been up quite a while trying to get up to the cloud. It just wouldn’t let me get up the last little bit. But now I’ve got it!




Ahaha, that was so much fun! We’ve got it firmly attached, now I’ve got to fly back, back to the car. My own little cloud in the bag. I think it’s warmed up already, so the cloud has disappeared, because that’s what happens when air warms up, the moisture evaporates and turns into water vapour, so the cloud’s still in there, it’s just not cold enough. We’re going to take it home and put it in the fridge, and see if we get our cloud back.




It’s hiding in there. Back down to earth ... I’m gliding down now, it’s a beautiful afternoon, really smooth air, the sun’s going down and man, what a view.




So that’s the cloud where we came from.




All the way over there, and we’re going to land down here. So all we have to do now is go down and land. Touchdown! So I’ve still got my cloud here, it’s deflated a bit, but I think that’s because the air pressure is higher down here, and up there there’s less air pressure, so when I filled it up with air up there, if I bring that air down here, there’s more pressure on it, and the balloon looks like it’s deflated.




So let’s take this home, and see if we can get our cloud back in the fridge. What did I catch in here? Air. Where was I? Up there.




I caught a cloud in there! No, you’re joking. I caught a cloud in there! I knew it would have to be something silly.




Greg!




Job done, we have a seal. Hi honey, I’m home! I’ve got it back. I got it back! That’s the cloud from Brighton.




What should we do with the cloud? I think I’m going to set it free… Rain from Brighton. Doh!.




https://baez5058--mommakingmoneyathome.thrivecart.com/email-swipe-copy/




Thanks for your visit!




https://youtu.be/RHIj3TaTW2g

 


https://bit.ly/3MxsgFH

No comments:

Post a Comment

YT Explosion Code Review" Week 1 Results

Hi guys Kelita and I wanted to come and give you a YouTube explosion code review and this review is really from my first week of being invol...