Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Best Way To Generate More Leads Online & Lead Magnet Ideas for Network Marketing

Best Way To Generate More Leads Online & Lead Magnet Ideas for Network Marketing


Hey guys, it's Trey Bearor from TreyBearor.com Have you ever wondered if there was a faster way to get more leads in network marketing without having to add 5 friends per day on Facebook or follow/unfollow random people on Instagram? In this video, I want to show you how to get network marketing leads online, by using these lead magnet ideas and examples. And don't worry, if you thinking, "what is a lead magnet?" I have you covered.




Let's get started. Alright, my friend. If it's your first time meeting me, My name is Trey Bearor and I help Network Marketers grow and scale their business faster using social media and automated systems like I'm going to show you in this video.




Before I do, I want to invite you to a live webinar which goes more in depth on how to generate leads and recruit rockstars in your Network Marketing business without having to hound family and friends or send prospecting messages to random people online like a weirdo. Just go to the description section below to get registered for that live webclass.




Also, I highly suggest you subscribe to my channel and hit the bell notification as I put out a new video each week to help you dominate in your business. Okay, so what's a lead magnet and how can I generate leads online for network marketing using a lead magnet? A lead magnet is an irresistible bribe, where you offer a specific chunk of value to a prospect in exchange for their contact information.




This is usually the "first step" that gives them tremendous value upfront and starts your relationship off with you and your prospect where they begin to know, like, and trust you right from the get go. Which is a great way to begin your relationship with someone you don't know.. especially if you'd rather not hound your family and friends. So the next question is..."what lead magnet examples can I create for my Network Marketing business?" Before you can ask "the what," you need to ask "who is it for?" Who do you want to pull towards you? Moms? What kind of moms?




New Moms, Boss Moms, High Anxiety Moms? Once you know your WHO, then you can offer the WHAT.




What do they struggle with and how can you help them get a quick win? For example...one of my lead magnets is "12 Ridiculously Effective Social Media Posts To Get Prospects Reaching Out And Begging You For Information!" This is a simple swipe file that I give away for free to help Network Marketers use social media the right way and get people reaching out for information. I'll link that in the description section in case you want that as well. So what makes a good lead magnet idea to make it absolutely irresistible?




Number One...Solves a real problem – if your lead magnet doesn’t solve a real problem that your target market has, or if it doesn’t give them something they really want, it won’t work at all. Number Two...Promises one quick win – your lead magnet should promise (and deliver) one quick win for your target market.




In other words, it should help them to easily achieve something. Number Three.




Best Way To Generate More Leads Online & Lead Magnet Ideas for Network Marketing

 


..Quick to digest and implement – PDF checklists, swipe files, Cheat Sheets tend to convert really well because they are so quick and easy to digest. eBooks or lengthy reports may make your prospects feel overwhelmed. Number Four...High value – your lead magnet should have both high perceived value and high actual value. Number Five...Instantly accessible – your lead magnet will work best if it is something that can be delivered right away. People love instant gratification. So let me ask you - you've learned some pretty cool things about how to make money in network Marketing.




Like how to make money selling products without being salesy and annoying.




Or how to build a 6-7 figure brand from scratch without prior experience or network. Think about the type of people who would want that information. Duh...people who are 100% interested in making money. Or maybe you fell in love with your products. If you're in the health and fitness space, Maybe you learned how to drop 10 lbs fast before spring break or how to save time with 27 different healthy crock pot recipes because you're a busy parent. If you're in the makeup and beauty industry, perhaps you learned contouring, daytime & nighttime looks, colors for your eyes, or how to pick the right foundation for your skin type. Again, think about the type of people who'd want this information from you.




When you do this correctly, you've nailed your target market. Which is way more powerful and time-saving than having to message random people online. Now if you're like me...when I started to generate mlm leads using a lead magnet, I didn't have a massive following or huge success in Network Marketing.




I had to figure out how to get more people to discover my lead magnet and funnels too. So what's the point of having an incredible lead magnet if no one can find it? That's what I want to show you inside my live webclass coming up. If you'd like to learn how to recruit rockstars in your downline using modern marketing strategies like this.




Click the link in the description section below and register to attend that live webclass. I promise, I won't be teaching you things like "make a list and use scripts to message people you know or don't know." In fact, you'll get my 6 Step Process that I use to have people applying to join my downline daily. Just click the link below, register for the next class, and you can apply these strategies in your business as well. And don't forget... I'd love to hear your feedback in the comments section below. What strategies are you using to get more leads in your network marketing business? Is there a good lead magnet example that you're using to recruit like crazy in MLM?




And as always, make sure you subscribe and hit that bell to be notified each week that I put out a new video.




I'll see you in the next video. Peace out!.




https://elacmoneybasy.es/gcdi




Thanks for your visit!




https://youtu.be/r5TO_YGdJBI

 

What I have is a simple system that works 100% onlineName *FirstLastEmail *Submit

 


https://bit.ly/3LMcfem

No comments:

Post a Comment

YT Explosion Code Review" Week 1 Results

Hi guys Kelita and I wanted to come and give you a YouTube explosion code review and this review is really from my first week of being invol...