Sunday, June 19, 2022

3 Steps To Generate Leads Online: Is Your Lead Generation Process Outdated?

3 Steps To Generate Leads Online: Is Your Lead Generation Process Outdated?


Is your lead generation process outdated? In this video I'm going to share with you three steps to generating leads online. So, first I'm going to share what I define as a lead and just understanding this may show the  holes in your marketing. Next, I'm going to share the very best way to generate leads  right now and lastly I'm going to share with you a three-step process that will help you generate  leads regardless of your experience, regardless of your background. Okay so what do I define as  an actual lead?




I define a lead as someone who raises their hand, someone who reacts to your  marketing or even your prospecting. So, let me break those down for you real quickly. So first, prospecting is you reaching out to an individual. Now, this could be depending on what you're selling  or what you're attempting to sell, you're reaching out to a person, could be face-to-face, text message, phone call, email, direct message, whatever, that's you reaching out to an individual  if they react to you. If you're asking them if they're open and take a look at what you're  doing or whatever you're selling or if they want to learn more, them reacting, that now becomes  a lead to me.




In marketing, marketing is actually passive.




You're doing something you hope an unnamed  individual reacts or responds to so that could be obviously a podcast, could be a Facebook live,  a TikTok, an Instagram reel. It could be anything, could be a flyer, could be a billboard, right? You're doing something and you hope someone reacts or responds to it. So, you need to have a way  for them to do that.




Is it drop a comment? Is it reach out to you? Is it place a phone call you  know what is it, that's what determines a lead in my definition. So, if you're not doing things in a  manner that will elicit either a reaction to your marketing and it's clear instructions on what they  need to do to reach out to you or take the next step and you're also not reaching out to people  to see if they are interested in what it is that you're selling, then you're probably not generating  any leads and you're wondering why you're not making any money.




We need to generate some leads  before we can sell them things, I hope that helps.




Okay so what am I seeing as the very best way to  generate leads right now? We are in this age of the short video. Short videos are absolutely crushing  leads right now and I mean TikTok, Instagram reels and if you're in certain countries, I believe just  United States right now, Facebook reels. The reason I like these for generating leads  is because TikTok broke the algorithm and that for you know ever, us as social media  marketers and I've been a social media marketer for over 10 years now, as a social media marketer, if you're not doing paid advertising, you're posting something on social media which that you  know Facebook or whoever will show it to a small section of people that know you, follow you, are  friends with you etc. If it does well, they'll show it to a little bit more and that's about it.




It'll  actually never show it to 100% of your friends. A few years ago TikTok came out and we started  seeing people who were non-influencers have videos with hundreds of thousands of views and it's like  that makes no sense. And so what's going on here? And so what TikTok started and now  Facebook reels is using a little bit of this, Instagram reels, a little bit of it. Still  not the exact same but what TikTok and their algorithm does is it takes your content  and just says who might like this whether they know you or not, that's really powerful because  I bet if you're not making a lot of sales then you probably aren't the super influencer in your niche.




You're probably not the sought-after expert, you're probably not the most credible person in your  space. You're trying to get people to know you, like you, trust you, buy from you and so that's  why short video is just so powerful because now a non-influencer has a much greater chance of  having a video have a lot of strangers see that video and specifically and I want you to reconstruct this in your mind.




Whatever it is that you're selling, whether it's consulting, whether  it's weight loss, whether it's whatever, whatever you're selling, I want you to reverse engineer it  and think of how do I do a short video that ends with the statement ask me how? Based on our studies  of doing thousands and thousands of these short videos, that's the one that gets the most comments, the most engagement, the most people reaching out to us and eventually leads to the most sales. So, if you're wanting to generate more leads right now, definitely embrace the idea of the short video  and I'll share some different ways around creating those but the short video, that's the play right  now if you want to generate more leads.




So, before I get to my last step, the three steps to generate  more leads right now regardless of your experience or background, I want to hear from you. What is your  space? You know what is it that you're trying to crush? How are you trying to help  people? Drop a comment in the comment section.




I do respond to every single comment and you  know we've been teaching marketing for you know over a decade so it's a very good chance  that I may actually have something specific to your niche that will help you out.




So, drop me a  comment, let me know what space you're trying to dominate and we'll see if we can help you out. All  right so what is this three-step process to create content to generate more leads online? Hopefully  you understand that for you to generate leads online, you do need to create content and notice  I said the word content, I didn't say sales flyers. Okay, I'm not saying not to create sales flyers but  a lot of people, they go to social media out of weakness.




They go because they don't understand  marketing and they just think hey, there's a bunch of people on there, I'll just post my buy one get  one flyer and I'll make lots of money. And I'm not saying that never happens but you want to  think about how do I get people to want to follow me? How do I get people to want to tune in to what  it is that I'm doing? And so think less about that thing you have for sale whether you know whatever  that is and instead, think about who is it that might have interest in this and what are they  interested in.




3 Steps To Generate Leads Online: Is Your Lead Generation Process Outdated?

 


You need to really understand and know the person you're trying to attract to you, what do they struggle with and what if only they found your information would make them want  to connect with you on a deeper level.




And so we created a process and this was probably nine,  maybe 10 years ago, we came up with a process called ILT, invest, learn, teach.  So you invest your time, possibly money, to learn something then you teach it. Now, if  you're watching this video, I'm willing to bet you already do the I and the L. You invest your  time to learn things, maybe you attend courses or seminars or you watch YouTube videos clearly  and you learn things.




Maybe you even take notes.




Are you teaching from what you're learning and  this can come in many different capacities and I've shared this on quite a few stages over the  years and it really helps the person who is not yet the expert, not yet the credible authority, it allows you to learn at whatever level and share what it is that you're learning. If I have a  product that I know that parents would absolutely love, what might I do, right, and maybe what if I'm  not a parent and here's a funny story. We coach a lot of network marketers and one of the network  marketers that we coach, she's the number one recruiter in this pet you know pet food company, she doesn't have pets so she literally- she'll like be at the park and take pictures with other  people's pets and she's the number one recruiter in that company. It's awesome. So, you don't  have to be the exact person that you're trying to attract to attract them but you do need to know  how they think.




You need to know what is it they struggle with et cetera. So, if I want to attract  more parents and although I am a father of four but if I wasn't, I would check out some parenting  books. I would check out some parenting articles I would go on google and find you know what  are top 10 tips for parents and I would look at okay what are some of their issues. Oh, they deal  with strong-willed children. Oh, they they struggle with discipline.




Oh, they struggle with  you know feeling mom guilt and I'm gonna dive into those topics by studying other people's content  and not plagiarism.




Actually sharing hey, today I was on care.com and I found three articles  and let me share those you know some of the tips from it with you and if you want more information,  feel free to reach out to me sort of thing. So ILT, I have learned anybody can follow, anyone  and I realize this, this was a few years back. My step-dad came over to me and he's as you  know blue-collar as they come.




I mean construction worker, he's done you know cabinets and you  know he's just not a business guy, he's not a sales guy, he's not a marketer, he's never  been in those roles ever.




I mean never did college or anything like that and he comes over and he's  spewing all these environmental facts at me and I'm like okay, right? It was a little weird  because he doesn't usually talk that way and I said where are you getting all this information  and he said oh, I saw a Netflix documentary last night. He was ILT-ing me. He invested the time to  watch that documentary, he learned something, now he's teaching it.




And so anyone can do ILT so if  you ever struggle with what do I say online, how do I attract more people to me? Think ILT, invest more  time in your learning and then just share your notes, share your tips. Give credits, not plagiarism, no one cares by the way if you say hey, I got this article off google. No one's like hey, how dare you? No one cares, they just want does it help them?




Is it interesting to them? Does it help them solve  a problem and you're going to be on your way to generate more leads. Okay now that you know  the three-step process, I have a free gift for you. It's going to be amazing.




Remember how I told you  short videos are absolutely dominating?




Well, we have created a short video influencer framework  and you can actually gain access to this for absolutely free. It'll walk you step by step  how to create short videos that absolutely crush it. I have two videos with over a million views. I have dozens with over 100, 000 views and we want to show you how to make that happen even if you're  not an influencer. So, I'm going to put the link down in the description, just click that.




Again, it's  free, it's free and so make sure you click that, get registered for it and you're going to learn  exactly how to do short videos that generate more leads and help you grow your business..




http://www.trafficwave.net/members/yosehbaez/affiliate.html




Thanks for your visit!




https://youtu.be/7Ccb3LGdpF8

 


https://bit.ly/3y3Uio5

No comments:

Post a Comment

YT Explosion Code Review" Week 1 Results

Hi guys Kelita and I wanted to come and give you a YouTube explosion code review and this review is really from my first week of being invol...