Friday, June 3, 2022

Testing 5 KICKSTARTER Products!

Testing 5 KICKSTARTER Products!


Welcome to a brand-new series here on the channel you guys know I'm starting off series left and right So make sure you get subscribed. It's called five weird, nope. It's called five...




This is so new I don't even know the title. It's called five tested. No, it's called testing five Funded Kickstarter products that you can buy on Amazon and pretty much everywhere else, so the first one we're gonna be checking out is this metal? Iphone cable? It's called the titan by fuse chicken and if you guys want to check out anything mentioned in this video It'll be linked down below and on Amazon before I even open it, it's got four out of five stars So that's interesting We're gonna' see if it really holds up to that rating.




So this right here is a iPhone cable that is reinforced and apparently is the toughest cable on Earth. I saw this on Kickstarter It's made by this company called bo bean they originally made one with plastic, that could like stand your phone up That's cool This one though, doesn't have that plastic packing So you just open it, it's called the titan. Human proof, pet proof and everything proof, all right We'll be the judge of that. Sweet, so this is what the cable looks like it's three meters long Nope, that, that can't be three meters long. It's three feet long So you're getting pretty good length compared to your regular iphone cable.




Now this thing was thirty-five bucks This is a little more than your regular iphone cable, so we're gonna see if the steel feature really is worth it or not It's, this doesn't do it justice But I made a video taking a katana a ninja sword And trying to cut this cable to see if it would actually , I'm just hurting myself at the cable, and yeah It's actually pretty tough, that hurt.




Third time here we go Oh boy, fourth! Wow, I am shocked! So in that video I basically took the strongest iphone cable tied it to an office chair and just took the katana to it It was crazy, and it actually stood up, if you want to check out the full video, it's right up there These cable is pretty strong, and it charges your phone's got it in right here And the nice thing about being so strong is it can kind of stay on a desk and isn't gonna get thrown around too much I just broke my iphone there That's great. But hey the cable didn't break and you guys know of course it's gonna charge, so it's pretty sweet I think you guys would agree with me But this cable is Underrated on Amazon.




The fact that it would not cut through with a katana and I hit it hard in that video I'm Gonna give it 5 out of 5 Neistats Next up is the next bit Robin this thing's kind of interesting and on Amazon it got 4 out of 5 stars So we'll be a judge of that, but this phone's really interesting because the kickstarter Originally raised 1.3 million dollars that's a lot right and if you were an early backer you could pick this phone up at 299 bucks.




You get why I'm tripping out here, this phone, I bought this for a hundred and twenty nine bucks So what happened is this phone still good? Let's try this out So pretty solid packaging like hey rebel meet Robin hey, you're a rebel too there. Thanks for the compliment I appreciate it.




All right, so we got plug robin in it's this nice mint color I like the blue it almost seems like Twitter made a phone, and there's a fingerprint reader on the side Yo this phone is really cool. Why is it only a hundred and twenty-nine bucks so at the bottom you got your usb C port? Front-facing camera. Look at this right now, do you guys see any home button here? That's because there isn't one There's a speaker at the top and the bottom, so kind of interesting you're gonna hit that Stereo speaker sound I'm excited to check that out and then on the back you get this cloud obviously with the camera But you get this cloud with a light strip under that And that's the huge feature with this phone.




Basically the whole point with the next bit Robin is you get an extra 100 gigabytes of cloud storage. So you can upload your own photos to it Basically this phone's smart and does it for you That's where things get cool So it's the same thing with apps as well as other media with apps though For like Amazon if I want to keep an app on the phone, I just swipe down and it's pinned, or now It's unpinned now I got it pinned. When I'm not using apps And I don't have them pinned they go up to the cloud that's where they're safe They'll show it like a grey icon on here I just got this phone, and I've been using it for a bit, so it's not showing up here This is what should look like But when you want to use the app you just tap it, it downloads down and it's that simple It's pretty much a better way to have everything you want on your phone without Actually having it on your phone, does that make sense? So I'm gonna check out the camera here real quick I want to see how this is.




It looks interesting the app, alright I'm gonna' pull my iphone in Take a pic.




Yo that looks good, and I haven't even taken the photo yet That has a nice noise to it. I really like this phone Let's try out these speakers, so I got youtube fired up here. I love how this phone looks, like it just looks so minimalist Everything is just so clean it looks amazing. I'm excited to check out the software next I like it honestly, I like how both speakers face you that's kind of nice I wish the iphone had that there's not many phones that still have this but there's no way your hands are gonna block the speaker's Like this is actually a really solid phone There's one app though that I really want to check out and it's called lastpass and big Thanks to them for actually partnering up with me on this video.




Basically lastpass is one secure spot You can store all your passwords your logins everything you need online in one app And it's actually really easy to use so basically all I have to remember is just one password I got my fingerprint all set up here because The phone offers it.




Now that I'm in you can store anything you want in here I got Amazon and Twitter but you can store secure notes Anything you want and the cool thing is you could share em' to your friends And how this works is at least for Twitter the app that I'm about to show you when I click Twitter It says yo login alright, I''m gonna' hit login It's gonna say it matches it on lastpass, awesome.




So authenticate with fingerprint Bam and just like that Twitter pops up, I just tap it, hit login. No password was ever typed for me And now I'm in to my Twitter So this is a pretty easy way to store all your stuff if you guys wanna check it out link down below And as for the phone I would give it 4 and a half out of 5 neistats It's a great phone you guys actually got to check this out, and it also has a headphone jack Which is pretty sweet. Funding on, alright that was the worst joke ever is the mighty.




This is something That you won't find an Amazon It's the only one on this list But I bought this and I didn't think it would actually happen this thing is my favorite thing on this list Basically, it looks like an iPod shuffle Okay?




But carries all your spotify playlists offline. Think about it for a second when you want to go for a jog or hit the Gym you usually got to bring your phone Make sure it has connection to listen to your music or you can obviously download it offline But you still need to carry around your phone and for me I want to be as light as possible when I go to the gym.




Testing 5 KICKSTARTER Products!

 


So here comes the mighty It looks like an iPod shuffle and basically what it's all charged up It'll connect to your phone and you can just start syncing your spotify playlists So how this actually works is you need to download the mighty app and once you have it downloaded It'll connect with wi-fi get all sunk up. So you can start moving your spotify playlist offline, this is so cool I'm so excited to show you guys this. I got two playlists all set up, this thing can a Thousand songs and you can interchange them just really easily so I got navs perfect timing one of my favorite albums ever And it's on my mighty.




Now if I want to add a playlist I just go over to the your music tab, it has all my spotify playlist here. This is some juicy stuff Don't look. Now if I want to add like chill hits just hit plus And sync Your spotify premium account has expired What? Then you should sync Go back to the mighty tab, it gives you a little percent to tell you how much of your playlist is actually on your mighty Okay, it's sinking, it's sinking.




A few moments later I've been trying to get it to work with this speaker for the last like 10 minutes It's not working, but it does work with some headphones, so to show you guys this here we go Alright, let's skip a song Just like that you got your spotify playlist on something pretty small, so I'm gonna give this because of the speaker problems I've actually had some app problems, too of a head this for a few weeks now I'm giving it three and a half out of five neistats.




Now I want to check out something pretty crazy This is called the Flex bot I got, half a million dollars on Kickstarter Originally this was called the hex Basically it's a drone you can build. So the Amazon review on this is 1 out of 5 stars So this is really gonna be interesting and I'm excited to see how it is I don't know why there's only 1 out of 5 stars on there, so you get some paperwork that's cool This is where it gets real juicy.




This is the drone. This is the flex bot. So you can kind of see it's a diy Assemble it piece by piece kind of drone kit seems pretty easy.




I don't know how someone could mess this up Let's go ahead and just mess this up. Pretty much All you do is just start ripping them off and going step by step so I'm gonna start at step one Which is tear off the blue labels And take Out the frame Seems easy, and you can actually go ahead and code This drone that's kind of the coolest thing about it to speed up and slow down you can really control all the speeds of it That's nice We'll see I finally got the flex bot drone all built, that took a pretty long time no joke.




At this point I'd rather just buy a drone on Amazon especially for 50 bucks So you need an app to actually fly this, I got it all installed there was no reviews on the app either What's going on here? Maybe we're about to find something out on why it doesn't have any reviews. The app actually looks pretty good So you could lock and unlock the drone.




That's nice a lot of cars don't even have that feature. Okay So to turn it No way, all right, all right Oh she's tippin' What's up, fam? I think my propellers are off. I think I put the propellers on wrong because when I try to get it to fly It just tips I don't really know, if that's because of weight I'm pretty sure it's the propellers one actually got lost in the box, so I had to use the spares That's why it's orange. I pretty much follow their instructions The drone flies That just took way too much time to set up and we just, we cracked a propeller.




To take these off There's the only way you can take these off you have to rip them I'm gonna give this thing one-and-a-half neistats out of five. There's a lot of potential Just Just go buy a drone. Last up is the Wearhaus Arc Headphones. These look really interesting they got pretty good amazon reviews we got four out of five stars What's crazy about these headphones is it's headphones reinvented at least that's what they're telling me 150 bucks let's see what these are about. Things are looking good Oh alright, so here are the headphones?




Wearhaus Headphones. They look and feel really nice they got some metal build quality nice comfy leather cups Oh these Headband too Adjustable headband.




These feel so robust and feel like they can take a beating Putting them on my these are Adjust them a little bit Are my eyes and ears feeling and hearing and seeing what I'm feeling and seeing and hearing right now I like that, these leather cups feel amazing Wow, these are insane. You've probably saying to yourself, Keaton dude What makes these headphones different than any other ones out there, and there's actually two things. One There's an app and the second thing is there's some lights on the side I don't know if you guys can see this too well There is a light strip on each ear cup and with the app Once it's all downloaded you can go ahead and change the light settings So depending on how you're feeling you want a nice purple, or a red These are cool if you're going jogging and you really want to get in the mood It's like Philips Hue for your headphones If that's something you're into I got over this feature like three seconds after opening em'.




The cool thing though about this and why these headphones are different than any others Is this station feature. So what this does is allows you to broadcast your own stations I'm just gonna hit broadcast here, it creates your own station links in with Soundcloud or Spotify or whatever and you can start dj'ing Essentially. So you guys pick up what I'm putting down here, it's pretty cool and trippy. We're gonna hit play on a song And I'm gonna go back to the app here You can see what song I'm playing and this is kind of like to make you your own DJ host which is Kind of cool Now you can share this with your friends, but the only thing is if your friends want to listen to these same radio station You're broadcasting to or any really they need to own these headphones Do you see why it was almost so sweet but a deal-breaker If anyone had bluetooth headphones and could link into your station that would be perfect, but you need to get the Wearhaus headphones So that's that and you can close your station view your station and join other people's stations I've been trying haven't really found any other stations out there, so that's that.




I'm just gonna Go ahead and close it.




Now for headphone quality these things sound amazing and the reviews Back it up so much. These are some of the best headphones I've ever listened to and for a hundred fifty bucks Like they sound pretty good This is one of the cooler kick starters that I've ever seen. I'm gonna give this four neistats out of five, it Would've been five if any pair of bluetooth headphones could pair into a station put a awesome idea So guys if you made it to this point in this video and want an episode two, make sure you guys drop a like on it It's lit I got even better products in that one and if you're saying yourself to yourself Keaton If there's only one product on this entire video you could pick up which would it be and I would say the next bit Robin This thing is so crazy for a hundred thirty bucks this phone feels like it's from the future and I stole it.




It feels amazing Holding and So cheap. Shout out time!




I want to give a huge shout-out to Subhan and The One And Only for having my notifications on especially for the first episode of testing five Funded Kickstarter products. Make sure you guys go and turn on my notifications if you guys want a notification shout out and just let me Know in the comments So I can give you one. Subscribe for the next episode and tweet me at techsmartt if you guys find any other weird or interesting Kickstarter or Indiegogo projects, I'll see you guys later Peace! Before Lil Uzi, I'm just at Amoeba records right now, we had LeVert




https://baez5058--mommakingmoneyathome.thrivecart.com/wordpress-for-moms/




Thanks for your visit!




https://youtu.be/iFYTY3JqUGE

What I have is a simple system that works 100% onlineName *FirstLastEmail *Submit


https://bit.ly/3Mgchvi

No comments:

Post a Comment

YT Explosion Code Review" Week 1 Results

Hi guys Kelita and I wanted to come and give you a YouTube explosion code review and this review is really from my first week of being invol...