Thursday, June 23, 2022

How To Use Solo Ads. Udimi Solo Ads. Tips [and] Tricks

How to use solo ads. Money bringing tips and tricks. As is well-known, Udimi is by far the best platform for solo ads. However, you need to know how to use solo ads and hence, how to improve your results. You need to find out how to fiddle your solo ads to get the best results.



The tips and tricks that I'm going to reveal to you in this video are effective, although people rarely speak about them. However, they work and bring spectacular results. Don't forget to give this video a thumbs up and share it. In another video, I'll reveal the secrets of using a chatbot for a Wordpress or HTML page when using your solo ads. For this purpose, please, subscribe to my channel and hit the notification bell to receive news about further uploads.



If you are interested in knowing more about how chatbots and videos work, write your questions in the comments. I'll enjoy thinking about this and uploading a new video to answer your questions. I am sure it would be of extreme interest as the method presented here works and brings lots of money. The purpose of this short video is to improve the results you would get for your money when you buy solo ads.



As is well known, the best platform out there, on the market, for solo ads is Udimi.



Let's start with a general presentation as, possibly, not every viewer is familiarized with solo ads and traffic from email marketing and the Udimi platform. When it comes to traffic, you mainly need THREE things: Quality, Quantity, and Targeted. Amazingly, traffic from solo ads checks out on all three parameters. Not all traffic is equal. Even more, it's not just about traffic.



Your landing page matters. Your offer matters: copywriting, trust, and proof matter. Email marketing is the one thing that ties up your marketing because it's still got one of the highest return on investment. And that said if it is compared with every other marketing strategy. Well, let me show you now one of my tricks to improve the results from the solo ad campaigns.



One of my best tricks when using solo ads on Udimi is to direct the leads to a particular bridge and opt-in page.



In this dual-purpose page, I've inserted a Youtube video, made by me, for one of my Youtube channels. The purpose of this strategy is multiple, as you shall see for yourselves. First, this page is much more appealing as the video pages are proven, in various split tests, to get much better results than more straightforward pages. Second, if the viewer watches my video, this improves considerably my Youtube statistics and, hence, the general audience of my channel.



Third, embedding a Youtube video is beneficial both for the domain authority of my site and for the authority of my Youtube channel. Interacting with these bridge pages would better them both which - as it is self-evident - would serve to search engine optimizations for both my domain and my channel. Well, let's see now what happens next. The viewer has several options, and we shall examine them one by one. First, he ignores the video and, using the opt-in form, joins my email list.



How To Use Solo Ads. Udimi Solo Ads. Tips  Tricks.

However, I've already registered my benefit because he opened the bridge and opt-in page and, in doing so, the Youtube algorithms have registered an extra-impression for my video. Second, the viewer chooses to watch my video before introducing his or her data into the opt-in form. This is even better for obvious reasons. Youtube will record several minutes of watch time for my account, which is hugely beneficial when optimizing my channel profile and statistics. Third, the viewer chooses to open the video into a separate Youtube watch page.



Then, he can engage with my video. He might give me a thumbs up, a share, a comment on my page or even, if it's my lucky day, he might also subscribe to my channel. This won't prevent him from returning to the opt-in page and then put in his precious data and then land into my autoresponder's campaigns. He will be thus waiting eagerly to receive my incredible commercial offers. However, I have to mention that the video embedded in the opt-in page is not some video I've randomly picked out of my channel.



No, it has to deal with the opt-in page effectively.



It is not advisable to simply choose a video somehow from a playlist, somewhere, in your channel. You could edit and upload an exclusive purpose video for this solo ad promotion. In this video, you would speak or have close captions telling your viewer about your exciting offer. Then, he is going to receive your emails after signing up into your autoresponder follow up sequence.



Even more, you can improve the thumbnail on the bridge-opt-in page as there is a lot of quality software out there that allows you to add movement, emergency, call to action, flashing, rolling, rocking on your thumbnail.



Now, the reader has really no other option left, but to click on the play button and eventually watch your masterpiece Everything happens, of course, before opting in but - and this is very important - this doesn't hinder the opt-in process. It encourages it, makes your viewer become a potential hot customer, not merely a cold bypasser. In another video, I will speak about using a chatbot, for the same purposes. Stay tuned.



If you liked my video, please, give it a thumbs up and share it. For further videos, please, subscribe to my channel. If you wish to watch some particular subjects, add your remarks in the comments.



Thank you!.



https://1dollarroger.com/lp1/?p=r&rid=12445



https://youtu.be/laI376VCs3U
https://bit.ly/3Oy2baI

No comments:

Post a Comment

YT Explosion Code Review" Week 1 Results

Hi guys Kelita and I wanted to come and give you a YouTube explosion code review and this review is really from my first week of being invol...