Monday, May 23, 2022

How to Post Free Classified Ads on Autopilot FREE Ad Submission Software

How to Post Free Classified Ads on Autopilot  FREE Ad Submission Software


Hey guys it's Dan Froelke here and I'm coming to you from behind the camera today because I've got something really awesome that I want to share with you now you are looking at right now complete automation okay.




I want to hold my mouse right here and so what exactly am i doing well I'm using brand new classified ad submission software and I am posting my classified ads on autopilot now originally just wanted to shoot this very quick video he introduced this classified ad posting software to members of my team but.




I thought no I'm gonna share this with all of my youtube subscribers as well because.




I know a lot of you guys out there are interested in using free classified ads to generate leads for your online business so this classified ad posting software is a great tool to automate that process and again you should see my my cursor right here and it is complete autopilot posting my ads to free classified ad websites in this software will work for everybody okay no matter if you're an easy1up, instant cash solution, profit passport exitus elite, abundance network you name it this classified ad submission software.




Will work for you and of course if you're not an affiliate marketer in the home-based business niche you can always use this classified ad submission software for any business any company or any service so I want to introduce you to the Osclass Submitter.




This classified ad posting software will post unlimited campaigns to 500 US cities per day on ten different high traffic free classified ad sites with just a few clicks and again you'll be able to post to ten different high traffic classified ad sites on complete auto-pilot so if you want to get your ads out to ten different sites automatically this is great software for that and these websites get a ton of traffic the Osclass submitter cost one-time payment of just $47.97 and I've been using this software for a few weeks now just to see how you know.




I worked I just wanted to try it out to see if it actually work as advertised and




I'm happy to say that it does and people are looking for free now more than ever and with this free classified ad poster you can really ramp up your free classified ad posting now at the end of this video I'll be sharing with you a link where you can get the Osclass submitter plus five hundred and ninety seven dollars worth of free software that will help your online marketing more on that in just a couple minutes.




Once you purchase the software you can upload it to your computer and get started immediately or you can do what I'm doing i uploaded this software on a remote VPS server you're asking me what what the heck is that well it's just a computer it's just a Windows computer that's hosted somewhere else that's all of this and the service that.




I'm using for this is called IO zoom and there's lots of advantages of using a windows remote VPS server okay so you don't have to use your computer's resources you can have several different programs running at the same time you don't have to bog down your computer and that's what I like about it and I could have the Osclass submitter post automatically.




All day remotely while I do my everyday marketing on my own computer so I highly recommend this if you are gonna run software like this you really should be running it on a separate computer just set your programs and let them run and it only cost ten dollars per month.




How to Post Free Classified Ads on Autopilot | FREE Ad Submission Software




 


Now I want to show you the ads that it actually will post okay so let's go to those right now alright now here's an example of just one of the websites that the Osclass submitter will post your ads.




To and these are absolutely free websites to post ads as you can see there's all kinds of categories here right you've got the opportunities work from home business opportunities start your own business and it's all over the United States okay you can post up to 500 ads per day all the ads will stay live for 90 days and again this is just one of the websites.




Now let's scroll down and look at mine that I just posted because it's working in the background right now May 4th right here he just got through submitting this one to Hallandale Mississippi ok and this is my image right here let's see we've got the headline you've never seen anything like this if we click on it right here we have the main headline we've got an image here you can put up to three images right here we've got HTML you can add right here to make it look really nice one more image right here in inside the HTML so I create an HTML and then.




I put this image within it okay here's a link to my website when you click on it here it's gonna go right to my capture page right here let's go back there and if you want to share the Osclass submitter with others you'll get a little commission ok that's at this link is here your ad posted to thousands automatically they can click that link there and if they purchase it you'll get a little commission and here you can embed your YouTube video and that's what.




I did right here so you can include that this also helps YouTube SEO if you know anything about that you know anytime you embed your video on to a high traffic site like this one it's gonna help your YouTube SEO it'll help you rank ok so anyway that's a good advantage there and you can see some more of my ads right here Raymond Mississippi, Duckhill Mississippi so it goes on and on it will post over and over again ok again this is just a little example of one of the classified ad sites one of the free classified ad sites that the Osclass submitter will post to now.




I want to take a look real quickly inside the Osclass submitter and I'll show you how to post an ad all right now here's where you're gonna put all your ad information into great your ads right and it's very very easy to do there's also step by step training that comes along with the program so I want to fly over the highlights here really quickly you're gonna put your project name right here and you can have multiple projects what.




I like about it as soon as you put all this information here and you save a project you don't have to ever enter this information again they're all saved multiple projects right here and let's say if you had multiple projects what you can do you can advertise.




On each one you can post 10 ads on one it'll go down to the other one and post 10 it'll go to the other one and that's what this is here you can change site every let's say 10 20 or 30 ads okay that's how that works got to check that button okay number of ads you want to submit maximum is 500 and we choose the category over here and you can see there's lots of categories it's not just work for home opportunities.




It is everything that classified ads have okay there's there's travel start your own biz cameras CDs jewelry all kinds of categories right here now you know.




I like to do just to work from home or the business opportunity so that's what.




I usually do and you can put your title in here and it uses spintax so what that means is you can rotate multiple titles at once all right and there's just a little code that you can get but again it explains everything in the training so it uses spintax for titles you can have all kinds of titles and rotate them per ad okay so that's kind of cool you can include a description here this also uses spintax so you can use multiple descriptions if you want to I don't do that I just use HTML you can also use HTML and if you want to use that all you have to do is check that but your website link right here and it'll automatically hyperlink it okay so if you got your offer right here and it'll automatically create a hyperlink for it put your keywords up here if you're interested in doing that and you can also embed YouTube videos.




Which is really cool all you have to do is put your YouTube video share link right there and it actually embeds the video and of course this also help rank your videos as well so it's really good SEO you could put your Facebook page right there that's optional and if you become an affiliate with this software like.




I am you can put your little link right here in that shows up on every ad and that's kind of cool to address optional phone optional City neighborhood you know sometimes if you're doing an ad and you want to highlight a specific neighborhood or area you can actually put that in there as well paste I don't do that currency and I don't I don't do that that's around with that and you can put up to three images in these ads stay live for 90 days so again if you.




Want to get your ad out to ten different sites automatically this is great software and the sites get a lot of good traffic as well now if you are interested in the Osclass submitter and five hundred ninety seven dollars worth of free software that's going to help your business all you have to do is go to OsclassSubmitter.com that's OsclassSubmitter.com.




I will have the link in the description of this video now once you go to OsclassSubmiter.com this is the page you're going to come to and this is my affiliate page okay you scroll down you can see my name here now make sure my name is right here referred by D Froelke because when you purchase the Osclass submitter i've got an incredible bonus that.




I'm gonna give you I'm explain that in just a little bit but make sure my name is at the bottom of the page here okay now here's where you can order your Osclass submitter right here and you've got five hundred ninety seven dollars worth of free software.




And there's other Pro submitters in here as well so if you want to submit in the free ad form automatically this is free software right here again that's the Osclass Submitter more software Omni reply reverse advertising software classified ad easy submitter right here global free ad classified ad submitter the free ad form submitter free software free global classified ad submitter free software here five hundred ninety seven dollars.




With the free software all you have to do is go to OscalssSubmitter.com and if you do want to purchase the one with all the bells and whistles it's right here the Osclass Submitter okay I've got something very very special for those of you who want to purchase the Osclass submitter using my link okay so you're going to purchase it for 47 you're gonna purchase it for forty seven dollars and ninety seven cents and you will get this my mega swipe file and it actually is a ninety seven dollar value here.




So this is what you're gonna receive over three thousand three hundred pieces of swipe copy ready for you to use and what's really great this is gonna go hand in hand with the Osclass submitter because if you recall you know what.




I was talking about you can add a multiple headlines in there here's where you're gonna get all the headlines right here I've got hundreds and hundreds of them and these are work from home opportunity headlines that will work with those kind of businesses this is perfect for the Osclass submitter you won't have to worry about headlines because they're all right here I've got descriptions here I've got hundreds of those and once you have this you will never get stuck again on what.




To say at all okay you can grab my secret weapon right here because I use these headlines and just about everything that I do okay my sales pages email copy had copy my solo ads all this stuff and it contains 3306 pieces of ad copy that you can use okay just want to show you really quickly right here okay here's an example of one page of headlines.




That you can use and all you have to do is copy and paste these inside the Osclass submitter and you have your headlines right here okay all kinds of them hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of them again when you purchase the Osclass submitter using my link you will get my mega swipe file absolutely free okay I'm gonna wrap this video up right now on how to post classified ads on complete auto-pilot using the Osclass submitter and.




I want to talk to you a little bit about what I'm doing okay how I'm making money online because if you are looking for something right now I have a legitimate home based business.




That I've been involved with for over a year now and if you're looking for something right now well I have the solution for you and it's a very simple copy and paste ad system where you can earn one hundred two hundred three hundred and even five hundred dollars per sale okay these are 100% Commission's paid directly to you this is an excellent opportunity and.




I can show you exactly how to do it I have been involved with this company for a year and a half now and it's been truly amazing very consistent business for me and I've helped out a lot of people make money.




For the very first time and if you just want to go to dailypaynetwork.com that's dailypaynetwork.com you can check this out a very simple newbie friendly member to member is to pay program where you can earn hundred percent Commission's by just copy and pasting ads to social media sites Facebook classified ad sites and on Craigslist and the Osclass submitter will work perfect for this business.




Because there are people just want to post free ads you know they don't have a lot of money for paid advertising and this is perfect the Osclass submitter is perfect for that I'm the top earner in this company I'll be more than happy to work with you I have a lot of things in place for people who join me in this business.




And if you opt in if you go to dailypaynetwork.com you will see all that stuff you'll see people on my team making money and you'll see all the things that I have in place that I put in place to help people on my team out okay anyway I appreciate you watching this video thank you if you got some value out of this video.




I appreciate you give me a thumbs up remember to subscribe my channel hit the bell notification so you're always notified every time I upload a new video hey thanks for watching and we'll see you on the next video




https://www.coolmarketingsoftware.com/a/aff/go/amorosj890




Thanks for your visit!




https://youtu.be/LaanbDWeBw8



https://bit.ly/3wCUoCo

No comments:

Post a Comment

YT Explosion Code Review" Week 1 Results

Hi guys Kelita and I wanted to come and give you a YouTube explosion code review and this review is really from my first week of being invol...