Sunday, May 22, 2022

53 Times SpongeBob Got WAY Too Real πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘

53 Times SpongeBob Got WAY Too Real πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘


Your eyes are a little odd too. Looks like your whole face could use some work. There we go. See? Lookin’ normal already.




My mouth! It’s on TV. This is disgusting. You get the sponge treatment. Oh Hans.




What am I gonna do? What’s that? Someone’s coming! They’re getting closer. I just gotta act natural.




Well, that's real nice. - Sharks. - Pa. - Sharks. - Pa.




- Sharks. - Pa. - Sharks. - Pa. Make it last.




Thanks, Mr. Krabs. Okay. Here I go! Hey, this isn't so bad.




Cannon ball! Hey, I lost my trunks.




Come and get it. You’re all gonna like this…Hey Doc, I got the suds too. Oh, yes, Dr.




Patrick, we have a special treatment for you.Hey. Wait. Ouch! Ooh that hurts.




Why it’s as plain as the nose on my... face. He’s my beautiful pit stink.




It’s gone. The gloves are off now. It’s booger time. I need my glasses. Hmm.




If my friend, SpongeBob, doesn’t get his free lunch… Things are gonna get crazy! The single scoop strawberry cone with a chocolate dip.




Just look at that concentration! Ooh! A little shaky on that entry, but just look at that form!




Take that, yellow boy! Will you turn into a jar of mayonnaise so I can get myself? Sure, buddy. Patricka mayonnaisika. It’s all ashore that’s going ashore, Mr.




Squidward! Land ho! Hmm. What is that smell? Mr.




Krabs! How long have you been in there? I think I'm done. Would you mind rubbing a little butter on me? Mr.




Krabs, no! Well, where’s your magic now? Uh… where am I? Okay. Let’s do it.




One, two, three… yahoo! This… is… so… coral!Oh! Ah! Dylan, help!




- Hi Pearl. - Hey girl. Hi ya! Oh, I get it. She’s Sandy.




That’s her name and she’s also covered in yes. Whoa! Yes.- Squidward! - Well, I’ll do it, but I won’t like it.




Squidward! Squidward! Squidward! Squid-- What? Ha ha.




No! Don’t be intimidated, Squidward. Try to imagine him in his underwear.




53 Times SpongeBob Got WAY Too Real πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘

 


Oh no, he’s hot! Eee.




Oh, this place is a nightmare! I can’t belive I've forgotten how to tie my own shoes. They’ve been tied for as long as I can remember. Three, two, one. Well, tan my fur.




They made it. Better go congratulate 'em. SpongeBob? Patrick? Hmm?




Where’d those critters get to? ♪ That's a rodeo! ♪ ♪ Tractor pulls and big ol' bulls ♪ ♪ Line dancin', horses prancin' ♪ ♪ Barrel racin', bareback ridin' ♪ ♪ Bronco bustin', aluminum siding ♪ ♪ That's a rodeo! ♪ Ahoy, Sandy! Hop!




Ow! Gaw darn it. You city slickers made me lose the rodeo. Why are ya here anyways? To help save you from this rodeo thing!




I don’t need to be saved! Watch out! That o’l bullfrog’s got a flea on it’s flanks and he’s coming right at ya! - Did we save Sandy? - No, Patrick.




We didn’t. - Did we make any money? - Meow. I’m gettin’ to the point where I could eat just about anything! Mmm.




Sponge kabob. Now, can you please sit with your hands folded for a while, SpongeBob? Roger that! Folding hands. Now, get ready for lunar module se… What do you think, Sandy?




Just don't touch anything while we separate. Okay. ♪ I miss those wide open skies ♪ ♪ I miss my 20 acres, Barbecues and pecan pies, oh why? ♪ Maybe. Maybe it’s her fur.




Yeah! Well, I don’t know nothing about Alaska, but lookie here.




Back in Texas, I wrangled bulls and I wrangled worms. Uh, Medieval Sandy, you don’t look so good. Of course it was just Sandy.




And Neptune knows what goes on inside a squirrel's head. I just press this button and… whoa! Sorry! I haven't worked out all the kinks yet! Larry, my man, you are looking good enough to eat.




Mmm mm. Oh, yeah, baby. Wow! I always wanted to be an officer of the law. Check it out!




I’m the fuzz. Oh, thank goodnes, you’re okay! No! Stay away! I’m a monster!




A monster! Patrick, you gotta come over to Krabs’ place! Someone’s trying to break in! Squarepants.




SpongeBob Squarepants.




No, you're Patrick! Please hurry. There we go. Uh huh. Perfect temperature.




Time to eat, my little snailypoos. Uh, I don’t want to disappoint you, SpongeBob. But you won’t see any progress, lifting those. Oh, really? That is... if you want arms like these. They can't be making a movie about us. But they are.




And they’re using actors. My leg! My leg. My leg! Is it any wonder he’s so popular?




Just imagine if I were a lifeguard. That would be so cool..




https://elacmoneybasy.es//b8jp




Thanks for your visit!




https://youtu.be/Q4Ah0fUyw9M


https://bit.ly/3G7G2Nn

No comments:

Post a Comment

YT Explosion Code Review" Week 1 Results

Hi guys Kelita and I wanted to come and give you a YouTube explosion code review and this review is really from my first week of being invol...